So.......

Like it, love it, or hate it. This is mine, not yours. This is me, not you. And this is real!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Until I close the curtain...

There are things in this world that can't be explained, most involve pain, like when you lose a loved one. Things in this world you have to see to believe, and even then you can't believe your eyes. Things in this world that I wish had never happened. Things that I wish I had the power to undo. Things that I feel, that no time can heal. Voices now whispers. Touches still linger.

People I've lost, that I loved with all my heart. Both close to home and miles apart. Some I just spoke to and those I meant to call. My public apology, my writings on the wall. I feel guilty for my thoughts and proclamations of unfairness. I feel heavy because I'll NEVER understand it all.
I find peace in almost nothing, my rationale has reached its peak. I find myself at a loss for words, I know not the words to speak.

Life's only guarantee is that one day we'll all be free. My time will come, his will be done. And I will see you all again, so until then... You're forever in my prayers, my thoughts, my dreams, my heart, I will NOT let 2011 tear my life apart.

RIP
Maxine
Ron
Ju$e
Lil' Cash
Ms. Adams
Jaeden

Heavy d
Joe Frazier
Steve Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment